- Develop comercial relationships with customers and vendors.
- Analysis of New Business Opportunities
- Elaboration of Work Plans and Tariff Schemes
- Quoting, Operating and Handling of Final Disbursements of Account
- Market Research
Professional Experience and Carrer
- Major in International Business, International Relationships and/or Foreign Trade (or similar). Not mandatory to have concluded studies, can be in process of getting degree or in last semesters.
- Interest in Maritime Industry
- No work experience needed
- Handling Pressure
- Problem Solving
- 24/7 Availability
- English (Spoken and Written at least 90%)
- Competitive Salary with agreed bonuses
- Querétaro / Ciudad de México – Home Office